For those wondering where in the world I've been... I am still having computer issues! Grrrr - so not impressed! I've been having a terrible time actually trying to 'log in' to blogger and thought that it was due to some changes they made etc. BUT I can log in no problem on my sister's and my parents' computer, so obviously my computer is the one to blame. I have soooo much to post so it's really been annoying :) My new babe isn't even the reason I haven't blogged! (thanks to my sister for submitting a couple baby entries for me)
Here's a quick re-cap: Cole is a little gem and we love having him in our family. Nights are still lacking big-time in the sleep dept but it's only temporary & I'm happy to report that things are already improving!!! Liam continues to be the mischievious one in the family (or maybe curious is a better description) and gets into something everyday! His most recent event was starting a fire in the toaster! He put the paper head of a turkey that Ethan had made for Thanksgiving, in the toaster and turned everything on... I found him standing beside the counter observing his 'baking' (AKA turkey roasting) Aaaahhhh! Jackson loves his new baby and coos over him, calling him "Cutie baby Cole". He also still loves preschool & looks forward to it everyday... even though it's only two days a week! Ethan approached me a few days ago and told me that he had "good news" - I found out that TWO loose teeth were the reason for his excitement :) Stay tuned for the tooth fairy report!
PS: Happy Birthday to my cousin MAREN :)
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Liam makes me laugh......so who does he take after?
Good update, Lou! Can't wait for photos. Are you back from the Island?? hope you had a great visit.
Great to see you guys this past week... I love how Jackson was so gentle with Elise, they are going to be buddies!
And Cole is a sweetheart... so great to meet him, too! I hope you get your computer problem fixed soon so you can post trip pics, and updates on Cole... they change so fast!
Hey Lou - great to see you guys and of course meet little Cole. My blog is updated too if you want to check.
Post a Comment