Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Florida

Well we've been home from Florida now for about a week & a half so thought I'd put in a couple pictures from our trip. We were away from November 1st until the 20th and went with Miles' entire family. Highlights were the 4-night Disney cruise, three rounds of Splash Mountain at 10pm and relaxing at Coronado Springs Resort! On Disney's island, Castaway Cay, we got to see the pirate ship from the movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean". We also got to dock in the Bahamas for the day!

5 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Well done Lou ! So glad to see you've joined blogger-dom. I'll have to put a link to your blog on mine. It's so nice to be able to see pictures of your 3 beautiful boys. All of them are such cuties.

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! the link to Rachel's blog is wrong... I emailed the right one to you.
Sarah

Louise said...

I've now corrected Rachel's link so it's up & running - thanks for passing it on! (I was kinda right but not enough to get anywhere!)

Anonymous said...

We checked out Lou's postings but didn't get to the other ones yet. We always knew that the boys were ALL cute, but when we tried to check out "my profile", there wasn't even a good front view let alone a great side profile. When will they be posted?
Vern & Grace

Louise said...

Do you mean of me? It's all related to technical difficulties... I'm still new at this & the computer isn't cooperating :) Stay tuned!