
Well today we brought home our new suburban - it's big, black & beautiful. We didn't really NEED it but it might be better on gas mileage than the trailblazer (different engine) & it will be better for towing the tent trailer. It has a lot of gadgets and is quite loaded - I'm sure we'll really like it (once I get used to a bigger vehicle). We saw the exact same one in Green Bay last year at a dealership & Miles was drooling then, so I knew it was going to happen someday! To me, a suburban brings back memories of carpooling to middle-school with the Berkes'! It was also the Dixon-mobile in Port Alberni!!!





2 comments:
Congradulations to the Ernst's nice wheels, they are the best machine for families!!!
Update,as i write Lindsay is boarding the plane in Sao Paulo,they are moving back to Canada,Fer arrives on the 21st,we're excited,we are grandparets now,Chris and Yvonne delivered Izabella, she is featured at www.izabelladixon.com.
I will try and get the kids to get the Blog started.
Have a winderful Christmas together,God Bless.
Lorne & Sandie
Hey! Thanks for writing! And congrats on having the family closer! Auntie Lindsay sent baby pictures - Izabella was born on Jackson's third birthday! Sounds like an exciting Christmas is in store for your family! Keep in touch :)
Post a Comment