So... KIWI KISS is the name of one of the new In Color Stampin' Up! ink colours for the 2008-2009 year! I got the paper and the ink pad, as well as a package of Bella Rose designer paper. After playing around with these cards for a bit & trying every shade of burgundy I have (trying to stamp roses) I gave up... I'm pretty sure that the burgundy-red colour I was trying to match is indeed the new "Riding Hood Red" and nothing else is gonna match! So guess what's on my next order!? I ended up doing cards with the paper only, except for the sentiment stamp and they turned out not too bad! For those stamp and scrapaholics out there, stay tuned for the new catalogue release on August 11th! Can't wait! Contact me if you want to know about the retired stamp sets and/or retiring accessories list. Sarah has the latter listed on her blog.
Before heading away, I also made a couple other cards - one for my dad's birthday and one for my cousins' new baby. Two cousins actually just had babies - the other card I made was similar but had the handprints instead of footprints! I was able to meet little two-week-old 'Dominic' on our travels as well (the recipient of the card). Anyhoo - I'm off to continue with my packing, sorting, cleaning, laundry etc! We are hoping to FINALLY list our house this weekend! On the homefront, I'm hoping to get out later and take a few pictures of our new house progress - while we were away, absolutely NOTHING got done but in the last two days, they have put up the outside walls on the first floor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I see you have been busy packing and cleaning! haha!
Your cards are wonderful... I haven't even taken any of my things out of the packages... I just sit and look at them!!
Very Nice Louise, I think I am going to have to purchase that paper!! Very nice!!
Post a Comment