Saturday, November 8, 2008

cards n' towels...

We went to a birthday party this afternoon, for three year old twins, Seth & Cale. The party was at a local indoor playground, so of course the boys had a blast!!! There are tunnels, slides, ball pits, you name it... plus a separate room for the babies & toddlers, so they don't get trampled! I'll upload some pictures later but here are the cards I made, as well as some towels that were part of their gift. I found the towels at Home Outfitters (I think) and loved the bright colours, only my boys really didn't need towels because we have some beautiful beach towels for the trailer and I plan on getting their names on some lime green towels for their bathroom in the new house! But.... my friend also has four boys & their rooms are bright colours, so I got them for her boys & figured they could use them at home or for the trailer - my mother-in-law embroidered them for me at Thanksgiving. Did I mention that I love the bright colours :)

A very belated card for Jude's first birthday (night of navy & kiwi kiss, SU!'s 'Crazy for Cupcakes' stamp set, circle punches, Bella Rose DP on cupcake)
Cards for the twins (night of navy & old olive, retired 'toy box' paper & SU!'s 'Party Hearty' stamps)

Jake, Cale, Seth, Jude
(the oldest & youngest have birthdays in September)

3 comments:

Ara said...

Awesome cards and great towel! You have a talented MIL! Sweet deal! ;)

Louise said...

She has a very fancy sewing machine, just for embroidery - you have to figure out what you want on the computer (letters, pictures etc), put it on a disk and then insert the disk in the sewing machine... it is a nice touch on blankets, towels etc.

Sarah said...

Love the cards and the towels! The card with circles is especially great. I think I will have to try that on my next card!!