Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Ethan and Jackson wore their costumes for a parade at school (afternoon only), so on our way home I thought I'd try something new and go trick-or-treating at the mall for a bit, since I needed to pick up a couple things anyways. At the centre court, there was a little kiosk set up where the kids could pick a pumpkin off the floor and whatever was written on the back was what each kid got as a prize... it varied from puzzles, flashlights, stuffed animals etc AND the kid who came along behind us got a bike! They also each got a goodie bag full of treats, plus certain stores were also handing out candy... gotta get a head start :)
We went home, touched up everyones costumes, did some face painting and put some warmer clothes on underneath. As soon as daddy got home, we headed out to collect loot and check out the other goblins! After being out for awhile, we came home and then Miles took Ethan and Jackson out for a bit longer... not that we had a shortage on candy or anything...


I LOVE MY MUMMY


Shrek, Pirate, Buzz Lightyear & a 'Redneck Hunter'

The Momma


Our Pumpkins


The boys beside their pumpkins


Liam headed downstairs to take his own inventory!!!


One house had a dancing Frankenstine & Liam did not want to leave...


Taking a break because they were soooo thirsty! Thankfully one of the houses handed out a can of pop


The cutest little Buzz Lightyear - "To Infinity & Beyond"


Shrek being lazy and getting a ride on the stroller


Trick-or-Treat

Our LOOT - the sorted version: chips, peanut butter stuff and safe to eat...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize my own grandchildren...I mixed up Ethan
and Liam until I saw another picture of the outside...g