There was a display of all the teachers in the front entrance - one of the students designed the bodies and then added the heads of the teachers! It was cute and since Ethan (right) & Jackson's (left) teachers were side by side, I thought I'd take a picture!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gingerbread Houses
I had the priveledge this afternoon of joining Jackson's class to make 'gingerbread houses' - AKA a milk carton covered in graham crackers! Each child had a parent, grandparent or other relative/friend join them to help out! We also made a bead wreath craft together and got to wander the school halls to check out the various classromm decorations. It's always fun to have some special one on one time with the boys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
So nice...I used to love joining
the kids for these special projects. g
I love it!
I get to help with gingerbread houses in Scott's class on the 16th... looking forward to that!
these are better then our Friday night bible study group did....have you been on our blog lately?? You should...they are pretty dilapitated..plus there are horror stories associated with them...LOL!
Great house you guys made, I bet that was so much fun to have one on one time!! What we do in our house is let one stay up for a half hr to an hour past everyone else, one night a week!! And I have also started spending a half hour with each child on 'their' day. They love the one on one time!
I got to help out in Scott's classroom today... check out his candy mountain :) I didn't help him at all!!!!!! I think you must have had some influence on Jackson's house... it's far too neat for a 5-year-old!!!!
ps... I love the "special" time that Ara talks about for each of her kids... we do dates with our kids individulally, but this idea would save some money!!
Post a Comment