Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sickies

The kids have been flipping back & forth taking turns with the flu so we're having an interesting week! Puky bedding (extra laundry) is just what I need as I'm packing up the house! As it turned out we didn't make it to the Christmas concert last night but no worries - we will get our cans to the food bank yet!!! Thanks to everyone who participated! Jackson was able to attend one concert with his class on Tuesday afternoon and then both kids were supposeed to go Wednesday night (Ethan was also to do Wed afternoon) but since I kept Ethan home, we decided not to go at all, being that Miles also had a dentist appt at 7:30pm too! New pictures are on the house blog... stay tuned for moving day :)

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Krystal and her family have it too...so far we have been lucky...
Mike and Joni are Kendal's cousins...first cousins I think.