On July 19th, my niece turned a year old and this is the little piggy card I made for her, inspired by her modeling stint! These are
Mally Bibs and they are reversible, leather, the clasp is magnetic and can be stuck on the fridge when not in use, they are great to just wash off and apparently don't stain! They remind me a lot of the Robeez leather shoes. My only problem is that there are too many to choose from, however I think the salamander, caterpillar, train and blue mod-dot are my faves... but since they are so durable and washable, you don't need a lot! Anyways, for being a model, Elise got to pick a bib and her parents got a dinner gift certificate! So if you see a brochure and a chubby babe wearing a piggy or a sundae bib... "I know her!"

2 comments:
there aren't any comments on this one... so, here's mine! She is a cutie! And I really love that card you made... it will fit perfectly on the page when I scrap her b-day pics!
Were there any animals hurt in the making of these cards and bibs?
Post a Comment