Hey there everyone! Just in case you thought I vanished, I am still alive & well... we've had some computer issues lately and so I'm working from a laptop here but my photo software is with the "other" computer, so don't even think I can upload pictures at the moment - but I'll get back to you on that one cuz somewhere I do have another copy & I think the laptop has the software still from our Florida trip! Hmmm?!
But... we also just got home this morning from being at a nearby family camp for 10 days. For the most part, it was too hot but we were able to find shade under a tree every afternoon and the boys played on the beach. Yesterday, they informed me that they wanted to stay for 11 more days! Camp is definitely paradise for a kid! It was nice to have meals cooked for us and have no major agenda but I am glad to be home, even if it means catching up on laundry! This morning we had to take the tent trailer down in the rain & as of two days ago, the flies (fish flies and sand flies) got soooo bad that I'll have a bit of cleaning to do on the poor trailer! Lotsa bug guts!!!
Stay tuned for pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Welcome back, Lou!
Rest assured you were missed -- good luck with the bug guts & laundry! hee-hee.
Welcome back. I was wondering where you went! Hope you get your computer troubles fixed up soon. Glad to hear you are having a good summer. Camping is fun, but coming home to your own bed afterwards feels like heaven. We camped for the 1st 2 weeks in July and it was too hot. We came home a day early. The kids sure enjoyed being at the lake!
Post a Comment