Well I have no idea where the summer went... I know we accomplished lots and have blog entries to prove it, but everyone I talk to agrees that this was one of the "fastest summers" ever! Last week when I told Ethan that he goes back to school on Wednesday, he said, "what about the summer - it can't be over yet!?" So Wednesday came and he started grade one! MY question is "where did six years go - he can't be in school full time yet!?" He had a good day and I even registered him in the lunch program so that I don't have to load everyone up for a third/fourth trip to get him at noon and return him again... so that's a bonus :) I was denied my special request for the bus this year but got a surprise phone call from the principal this afternoon saying that she got a copy of the letter and was going to see if she could do anything for me... that would seriously be reason for a happy dance!

2 comments:
Yes we need our "first day of school" pictures. :)
They are all so precious standing
there.
Cute! I can't believe he's in grade one already!
Post a Comment