This picture is for all those afar needing a belly update! I saw a t-shirt awhile back that read, "Not all things in Saskatchewan are flat"... so there you have it! Only a few weeks to go - yay! (this picture is at about 7 months)
That's a very nice picture of you. The maternity clothes now a days are so much nicer looking and modern then when I was pregnant over 11yrs ago.( My baby, Mike will be 12 in March. My daughter, Kels will be turning 14 in April.) Time sure goes fast.
Welcome & thanks for visiting my blog. It's basically a space where friends and family near & far can keep "tabs" on us and have a little peek into our day to day lives! There won't be a lot of deep and profound words of wisdom but rather look at it more along the lines of being a "mommy blog"... life is never dull at our house! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so every now and then... check out some of my creations! Enjoy!
I'm married to Miles and mom to four amazing boys... 10, 8, 6 and 4 years! I enjoy stamping and scrapbooking, camping, playing in the dirt (planting flowers!), photography, bargain shopping, curling up with a good book & a cup of tea...and for those that know me well - chatting on the phone!
All the stamps used in projects you see on my blog are Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2010, unless otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire your own creativity!
7 comments:
Wow ... you got "curves"
Very nice pic, you "hot mama"! Looks like you've dropped a bit--breathing easier yet?
I know what you mean about the summer...I could keep Peyton home for another month, I feel like we got ripped off, combining all August!
You look great! I won't even see you this pregnancy. Oh, I guess Easter, but you weren't showing yet, so that doesn't count.
You look beautiful Lou :)
Your looking great! Pretty soon you will be chasing 4 and not three!
That's a very nice picture of you. The maternity clothes now a days are so much nicer looking and modern then when I was pregnant over 11yrs ago.( My baby, Mike will be 12 in March. My daughter, Kels will be turning 14 in April.) Time sure goes fast.
I've said it on Facebook but I'll say it again.....
ONE HOT MAMA !!!!
Post a Comment