Just in case anyone wonders what I do all day, I'm giving you a glimpse into 'life with a two year old!" He's been in his new bed (AKA the bottom bunk) now for two weeks - this transition is going much better than I anticipated but we still have our moments! He was up a lot the first night but each night seems to get better! One night though, he kept getting up and finally I sent Miles in to 'deal with him'... we didn't hear from him again BUT when we checked on him before we went to bed, he was no where to be found (not in the closet, not on the top bunk, not in our bed, not back in the crib) until of course we checked UNDER the bed! He had taken a couple blankets with him and was peacefully asleep! I did move him back to bed just incase he sat up in the night and smoked his head - had visions of the cartoon character with 'stars' buzzing around his head!
Then he's climbed on the counter two days in a row... dumped out the cocoa powder, rearranged the knives in the knife block, dumped out the sugar, gave the salt & pepper a shake... mixed together just enough things that I had to wash some extra dishes and wipe down the cupboards. The floor was also fun - great to walk on when you didn't see the mess at first & lovely to sweep up! Aaahhh! But the moment I brought out the camera, he puts on the biggest "CHEESE" session & becomes quite proud of his accomplishments!




1 comment:
I like the peek a boo thru the
kitchen cabinets...
Post a Comment