This is such an exciting moment!!!!!!!! I just got my computer back and it actually works! I am now free to blog to my hearts content ALL BY MYSELF! For the last little while I've either been absent or I've been e-mailing text and photos to my sister who has graciously gone out of her way to take the time to upload for me!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone too! I'll post the cards I made for the teachers etc in a bit. The boys each picked out Valentines from Wal-Mart... Ethan had 'Spiderman', Jackson picked 'Disney Movies' & Liam took 'Diego'. Jackson did the "J" on his cards and I wrote in everything else. Ethan had to write everything on his and started out hard core, counting out his 20 cards... I told him he could write his name on the FROM line 'tonight' and do the friends names on the TO line 'tomorrow night' but nope, he was gonna do it all! Well he got going on his name and realized that it wasn't such a breeze after all - it wasn't long before we heard, "this is taking too long" and then "DAD! Do you want to do half the pile for me?" It was pretty funny! He took my suggestion and divided up the task into two nights afterall!
I'll be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Welcome back! I really didn't mind doing your posts for you... you had everything organized in your emails and I just had to copy and paste!
Good to see you are back. I enjoy reading and seeing pictures on both yours and Sarah's blogs.
Dorothy D
Yeah - you're back!! Looking forward to regular stories & updates from you.
yes, Welcome back.
The blogger has returned. Cute Ethan story.
Post a Comment