Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Some Valentine's
Here are the Valentine cards that I made this year for the boys' teachers. My friends, Lauren & Tara decided to come over for a card making night & these are what I came up with! I then started mass-producing them & made a bunch for my mom's morning out group too! My staple colours are Cameo Coral & Ruby Red, along with the Ginger Blossom Designer Paper. But... then I did two additional ones in PINK for Jackson's pre-school teachers, who are both pink fanatics, using Pretty in Pink & Rose Red with the Bali Breeze Designer Paper. I think the pink ended up being my fave! Stamp sets used are: 'Wild About You' and 'Like It A Latte'. They are the same sets I used last year actually but with different colours and a new 'twist'!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
these cards are great!!
love them!
Post a Comment