Monday, February 25, 2008

More winter fun....

I would have titled this 'skating' but as you can see, they weren't just skating! On Sunday, we took a stroll down to the outdoor rink a couple blocks from our house & let the boys have some fun! We are opting not to wear skates at this point, so that we can help the boys. Jackson & Liam now fit Ethan's first skates, so we had skates for everyone! This was Jackson's second time on skates and he continued to do amazingly well. Liam was determined to wear 'hockey skates' too and proved to be quite a little trooper! He pushed the stroller around for a bit, convinced Ethan to skate with him for a bit, made snow angels for a bit.... quite entertaining! So while we couldn't celebrate the prairie stat holiday called 'Family Day' on Monday (Feb 18th), due to Miles working, we had a couple hours to ourselves yesterday and enjoyed our little family! We were just about to get some pictures with mommy & the boys and the camera batteries died - go figure!









6 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Very Cute! Great photos and everyone looks like they had tons of fun!

Louise said...

Yeppers! That was a quick reply - I just finished posting this & then went back to add a picture of Cole :)

Tricia said...

man, am I glad I don't have to bundle up like that to go outside.

Robyn Jones said...

Looks like the boys were able to burn some energy!Have you been to the one by Scarth st?

Sarah said...

WAY too cold for me!! I don't think I could adjust to the prairie winters like you have... I have been wearing sandals for a couple weeks already!!!!! It sure looks like the boys are having fun, though! Love the one where the 3 of them are making a star on the ground, or snow angels, whatever they are doing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise,
Never mind those whoosey West Coasters...winter sucks in Victoria and Vancouver...rather have snow and sun than rain and dull days!...WAY more fun for kids!

Tricia's Mom