Friday, March 13, 2009

Ten Years...

One week ago today (March 6th) was our tenth wedding anniversary! We didn't do anything to celebrate but will go to a resort for a night when we're at my parents place & take advantage of 'Grammie's Babysitting Service' :) Seems like it was just yesterday but since then we have moved three times, had four beautiful boys, gone on several holidays etc... lots has happened! I just scanned a bunch of photos, so thought I would share them with you for a 'walk down memory lane'... I'm sure my parents are saying the same thing (where did the time go?) and they celebrate their 40th anniversary this summer! May we all be blessed with many more years...







Photo credits go to the talented Klaus Bohn




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice Louise.g

Sarah said...

Very nice! And you are right... 10 years flew right by!

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

Love the ?starbuck's coffee pic, it is too fun.

You looked beautiful!!!! Congrats on 10 years!!!