Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're In...

I know I've been MIA for awhile.. sorry! It's been kind of crazy lately, trying to get things done around the house, nagging trades people etc! I've just done a lengthy update on the house blog if you care to read where things are at.

Not too much going on here. Ethan and Jackson are both in a hockey academy type program, since they missed hockey enrollment this year. The winter season is wrapping up & I think we will put them back in for the spring session since it starts after we get back from BC. They are really enjoying it and because they go on different nights, we are able to cheap-out and use the same equipment for them both. School is going good and they love being on the bus now - so nice that we don't have to drive out of town to get them to/from school anymore.

Liam and Cole are my homebodies... Liam is quite content to entertain himself while the others are in school and Coley takes every opportunity to wander through the house, enjoying his new found freedom of walking! His words to date include, mom, dad, night-night and a muffled (but understandable) thankyou! He continues to grin constantly and is still the apple of his brothers' eye! They adore him :)

I'm looking forward to getting my craft room finished & set up - sorry for the severe absence of anything crafty! On a Stampin' Up! note though, Sale-A-Bration is in full swing now until the end of March (spend $60 and get a free item out of the SAB mini catalogue) and starting April 1st, there's a new spring mini catalogue out with a lot of fun items!

Today was gorgeous day (+3C I think) and the snow actually started melting! Whoohoo! Not to be fooled though, I know winter isn't over yet! *sigh* The boys came home from school & wanted to play outside for a bit, so I told them they could but then they figured they didn't need their coats! I told them to get their coats back on & that it wasn't 'THAT' warm yet... wouldn't you know it, the young guy that showed up a few minutes later to do our 'mechnical walk-through' had a short sleeve shirt on - no coat!!!

2 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

It was awesome out today....I am looking forward to not having to bundle everyone in ten layers of clothes....

Jeremy sat down on the potty today without anyone asking and went! He isn't even being trained yet...I was so shocked I almost went too!

Rachel H. said...

I HATE it when trades people undermine your parenting skills!!! haha

Re Brooklyn's cake - believe it or not it will be quite boring by comparison. A horse head, and a flat one at that. Not as good as the shoe cake that's for sure.