These pics are from the end of March, before Cole got his most recent haircut. He loves it whenever I have the fridge door open & tries to steal things out of it! One day, I caught him with some Smuckers Ice Cream Topping and I noticed that in it's place (fridge door) he had put his bottle!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
18 months...
So my last baby is a year and a half old already! Thought I better post some pictures & I still need to sort through my spring break/Easter pictures from Vancouver Island before posting... so here's a quick update to hold you over till then!
These pics are from the end of March, before Cole got his most recent haircut. He loves it whenever I have the fridge door open & tries to steal things out of it! One day, I caught him with some Smuckers Ice Cream Topping and I noticed that in it's place (fridge door) he had put his bottle!

These pics are from the end of March, before Cole got his most recent haircut. He loves it whenever I have the fridge door open & tries to steal things out of it! One day, I caught him with some Smuckers Ice Cream Topping and I noticed that in it's place (fridge door) he had put his bottle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Great outfit - very cute. Can't wait for your trip photos...
A little Green Bay Packers guy? g
Great call mom! But it's actually just a generic shirt from the 'Childrens Place' - definietly Green Bay colours though! I'm impressed :)
Post a Comment