Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SPRING... finally :)

This past Sunday was such a beautiful day & better yet - we spent it as a family! We went to church in the morning and then headed to Earl's for lunch, a favourite of all of ours! We then grabbed coffee and went to a park near our house. It was quite humorous to see how indepedent Cole thinks he is now! He LOVED the slide and even knew how to sit down & inch himself to the edge to go down...


Cole trying to convince his big brothers that he DOESN'T need help!

Jackson

Just hangin' out...

Coley

All my boys....

"I need a push"

Ethan

Ethan pushing Cole

"I need help!"

"No - really mom - I NEED help!"

Going down the little slide

up the stairs... again....

Getting ready for take-off

"WHEEE!!!" (he would actually say that as he went down)

Crazy baby!!! But what I want to know is - where are his parents! Jeepers! Of course the older brothers fought the whole time as to who got to catch him at the bottom!

My attempt at a group shot but Cole refused to sit - right back to slide again!

Ethan & Cole

Ethan & Liam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo shoot.
Loved it.g

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun day! I just scrapbooked some pics of your fam... check them out.