Jackson has been at soccer for a couple weeks now & plays on Monday's and Wednesday's. He loves it & constantly asks, "do I have soccer tonight?" Last night was the first time I had the camera with me... (any pictures with spots = the two seconds that it tried to rain!)
Warming up...
PS: anyone wanting a sneek peek of our family pictures, taken in Victoria, can visit my sisters blog HERE. Photography credits go to Katrina Esselink over at A Definite Possibility.





2 comments:
Very cool - you must be busy every night of the week with activities for all your boys! Jackson looks like he's having tons of fun!
Saw the family pics on Sarah's blog -- wow, some very nice family shots! Can't wait to see your collection too.
Great action shots! Good save Jack!
And, I think that looked more like snow than rain!!!
Post a Comment