Jackson was so cute - he was telling me on Monday about a light switch cover that he was painting. I asked him about it and he told me ALL about the colours he used etc etc and then said, "I'm making it for you - for Mother's Day!" No surprises there! Then on Wednesday, he gave me a card with the masterpiece inside, telling me "I couldn't wait until Mother's Day!"
Ethan made cookies in a jar (the dry ingredients) and a great card:
'My Mom and I'....
My Mom is good at bakeing mufens.
My Mom's name is Loease.
My Mom's favourite colour is green.
My Mom is 35 years old. (one year out but in my favour!)
My Mom and I eat sea food.
My Mom and I watch movies.
My Mom and I like to bake.
My Mom and I read books.
My Mom and I go to the park.
My Mom and I play tenis on the Wii.





2 comments:
Cute! I got a handstamped coaster... and Scott kept stressing that "it's Stampin' Up!, mom!!!" His teacher is a big fan of SU! stuff!!
Aw such lovely cards/gifts...
Glad you had a great day.g
Post a Comment