So we are busy just doing the same old... waiting for the house to be finished, trying to get settled, still unpacking and so forth. Our rock work is now done which you can view HERE and I've also posted my latest travel pictures which you can view HERE (I also uploaded more Mexico ones too). Jackson & Liam have both started soccer. I'm apparently the assistant coach for Jackson's team - I sent Miles in my place the first time and I was relieved to find out, last night, that my duties are pretty minimal! The coach takes care of pretty much everything & my job was to keep track of the kids coming on and off the field, making sure everyone has equal time! Liam's first game is tonight - he just plays once a week and it's a practice/game all in one with the main goal being to get them running in the right direction! If they stop to look for ladybugs... so be it! I quite enjoy soccer and played once in awhile with some Brazilian/church friends YEARS ago but once the kids are bit older & I lose a few pounds, I might actually look into a ladies fun league or something!? It's a goal anyways...
We've also booked our first campsite for this summer - going back to one that we went to last year with a bunch of friends. The boys and I will for sure go to a week of family camp again, maybe two and hopefully we can squeeze in a couple weekend camping trips too! SUMMER! Somewhere in there we need to fence our yard as well... not sure if grass will happen this year but we for sure need a fence and the deck! Mmmm... BBQ's :) Our winters here are so long that we make the most of summer!!! We also have a wedding to go to, some friends stopping in... anyone else wanna head our way!?





3 comments:
Thanks, Louise! Yes, New Moon is being filmed around the lower mainland. It was so exciting to be able to visit the set like that! Too bad we didn't get to see any actual filming. oh well, it was still fun!
We want to stop and see you! Send you an email response, but we like your idea for a night - sounds like fun. talk soon...
I love it that you are an Assistant Coach for a soccer team!!!!! Way to go!!!!
Post a Comment