Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Liam

Our Liam is FOUR years old today!!! Hard to believe that it's been that long since we rushed to the hospital & endured a quick, drug-free labour! Liam is our mischief monkey who is always into something! We love his curiosity & the sparkle in his beautiful eyes! He LOVES being outside playing in the dirt & also loves puzzles, play-doh and moonsand... pretty much anything he can muck in and make a mess of :) WE LOVE YOU LIAM!!!
Liam's party is going to be on Saturday & is a TONKA truck theme, so stay tuned for pictures!

His second birthday - hard to believe this was half a lifetime ago for him now!!!

Chocolate!!! (and a scratched nose!)

Mowhawk attitude


Mexico... he's now asking to go to Hawaii so I think we'll take him this fall :)

Monkey Mischief

Lipstick!

Being silly....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! Hope you have a great day... you're going to love being four!

Louise, I love your new blog look... the vintage cherries are perfect for you!

Katie and Scott said...

Some great photo memories! Someone in this family wants to go to hawaii too -- we're going in Feb tho!

Anonymous said...

Nice updates...looking fwd to
party updates.g

Katie and Scott said...

Scott - I hope you are not implying that the baby wants to go to Hawaii???

Happy Birthday Liam!!!

Rachel H. said...

Cute photos! He's adorable. And I agree with Sarah - great new blog look!