Tuesday, November 3, 2009

boys n' girls...

Here are some recent card creativity... as you can see both sets are based on the same stamp sets and colour combos but have their own 'tweek' to them. I made these baby girl cards awhile back but had to make sure they got to their blog reading recipients before posting :) The boys birthday cards were for my friends 4 yr old twins and Liam went to their party on Sunday, after church. My colour inspiration was the wrapping paper! Could you tell?!


'Welcome Baby' - for Emerald & Megan

Happy Birthday - Cale

Happy Birthday - Seth

Colour inspiration - I bought a couple rolls of this paper, the ribbon, gift bags and tissue paper at 'TARGET' in spring '08 when we were over the border

1 comment:

Ara said...

Awesome cards! I really like the layouts and colours! I too have gotten my inspiration from wrapping paper!! Fun!!