On Thursday afternoon, we were blessed with a great surprise visit from some Norweigan relatives (my mom's cousin and his wife). They were in Canada and went from family to family, visiting... we were the grand finale, so no more secrets - we can all post pictures etc!!! They have now ventured over the border, into the states and will spend some time touring and shopping there :) Here are a few photo highlights of what we packed in to less than 24 hours!
Ernst & Ellen Randi

Me with E&E - out for dinner at Chili's

Me & my hubby

Seeing the boys off to school...

Liam showing Ellen Randi our Florida scrapbook & telling about EVERY single picture :) We warned them that he would be 'chatty' the next morning...

A beautiful fall day...

Tourist :)

Feeding the ducks & geese



Cole - I'm sure the whole lake could hear him! "DUCKS!!!"

Strolling along...

Cole's version of 'strolling along'...

Buddies! Liam was so sad when they had to leave!

The guys

Hats!

Very distraught that mommy was sitting in the very back seat with him - "I want ERNST to sit with me!" I thought Ernst should get a turn in the front seat, so he could see the sights!
3 comments:
Lots of great pictures!! Your not wearing your new glasses...btw they look nice on you, realized I didnt say anything at walmart.
glad you had a good visit!!
I usually take my specs off for pictures & the new pair I actualy picked up right after this outing!!! Thanks though! They are a bit 'bolder' than what I had but similar enough that no one noticed at church on Sunday :) It did only take a couple hours till I got used to the prescription but man, did I feel woozy for a bit - wasn't sure if I should even be driving!!!
Great pics of your family Lou - can't believe how big the boys are getting....
Post a Comment