Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat


I bundled the boys up on Saturday night and headed in to our former 'hood to go trick or treating! Before leaving, we did a few of the current neighbourhood kids (maybe 15) at our door. We left a pumpkin (with battery operated candles) and a bin of loot on the front porch but it didn't look like anyone else had been by after we had gone! The reason for going into our former neighbourhood were too much mud, too windy and sporatically occupied homes, out here :) It was good to see our 'neighbours' for a few minutes and get more treats in less time (not that we 'needed' it). Also went to the home of the labour/delivery nurse who delivered Jackson! I'm glad she said something because I didn't recognize her - I did know her name though, so that's gotta count for something! She apparently sees Miles at work once and awhile, so knew that we used to live around there, had four boys now and had moved... (Miles wasn't with me though, so I think she took a guess and then we got chatting) Anyways, one of the things she gave out was juice boxes and it was perfect timing, at about our half way mark! Might do that next year and then if we have leftovers - school lunches! We then stopped by to see Chrystal and Brent (same area) and then went by Cressman's for hot chocolate!


Arrr - Pirate Ethan

Mr. Bones - 'decor' outside of someones house! The boys loved it!

Ethan and Mr. B

Trick-or-Treat

Hot Chocolate @ the Cressman's

Rider Fan - Jackson

Jackson & buddy, Kaden

Pirate - Liam
Happy Lion - Cole


Our handsome pumpkin... Miles cut a little too far past the eye, so we had enough tattoos to 'share' :) Battery operated tealights work great and the wind doesn't blow them out!


2 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

The costumes are AWESOME - Cole looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Louise that looked like a lot of
fun...the costumes were wonderful
(I couldn't copy K&S "AWESOME" :)g