Thursday, October 29, 2009
more matey madness...
Yesterday was Liam's Halloween party at playschool. He wore a costume that I got on sale at Children's Place - a little big but this way it can go over his snow pants if need be and all the kids can use it for dress-up! I was on treat duty, so made cupcakes - the fancy toothpick and wrapper combos sure make decorating easy! He had a ton of fun and was thrilled to get lots of treats from his friends!
If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you will see bugs & spider webs etc on the bones!
I used some creamy eye shadow (brown) to 'dirty' his face and drew a scar with lip-liner! He was very proud of his 'tattoo' that mommy made! He'll get the real tattoo (temporary) on Saturday night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like he had tons of fun - guess you'll have all 4 boys dressed for Saturday night! just sticking to your neighbourhood?? Have Fun!
Yep, two pirates, a Rider fan and a Lion :) And Megan???
Post a Comment