At our church, we have a ladies group (Women's Ministries) in which we have the option to have 'Secret Sisters'... all year you get to bless one person with little gifts for their birthday and other occasions, keep them in your prayers and remember them throughout the year with cards etc, just to let them know you're thinking about them. I have had a real sweetheart this year and it's been so fun to spoil her and get to know her better. Because a lot of people know that I make cards, I don't stamp cards for my Secret Sister because it might be a give-away that it's me!!! Anyways, our reveal is on October 31st, so I made this grand finale card today, along with some baby cards (can't show those just yet). I CASE'd this card from my sisters blog cuz I just love these purses made from punches - very fun! Once again, I've used the new SU! 'In Colors' paper and ink :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
very nice.g
Great job! Love these punchy purses!! I am going to make a bunch of little 3X3 cards with them, too, just as gift cards, with one purse on the front of them. Love the colours you used here.
Post a Comment