Tuesday, October 27, 2009

cinnamon snack

I got this recipe from a friend and although I haven't tried it yet, it looks like a great, easy snack for the family.... I will be making it eventually - just haven't found the time (or need) with all the cupcakes we've had in circulation lately!


Cinnamon Flop (cinnamon dessert pizza)

1 cup brown sugar

4 tbsp. softened butter

1/2 tsp. cinnamon



DOUGH:

2 cups sifted all-purpose flour

2 tsp. baking powder

1/4 tsp. salt

1 1/2 cup sugar

2 tbsp. softened butter

1 egg, well beaten

1 cup milk



Top 1st:

*Work brown sugar and butter together with your finger tips till well mixed. Then, work in cinnamon.

To make dough:

*Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Mix sugar and butter with your finger tips till butter is well dispersed. Stir in beaten egg thoroughly, then add flour and milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour. Pour into greased 8 inch square pan and sprinkle with topping over surface & bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30-35 min.



ENJOY!

No comments: