
Stamp sets: Zoofari, Hugs & Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds; Paper: Print Patterns, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Whisper White; Ink: Versamark, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Certainly Celery; Plus... Ticket Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Crop-o-dile, Stampin' Pastels & an eyelet. For 'fun' I masked the snake before adding the rhino and also 'paper pieced' some designer paper on the rhino horn!
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Swap card
Once again, I participated in a swap with my 'up-line' team. It had to be something from the new catalogue, so that limited us (because of the swap due date) to hostess sets and the mini preview catty that we were allowed to pre-order from! This is the card that I made 13 of and I can't wait to see the 12 that I get in return!!!!! Gotta re-load my display board! Also, just for fun, I made an extra one and sent it off to SU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Too Cute!!
Love this card. Very cute.
Post a Comment