Monday, July 9, 2007

Tag... you're it!

Darn-it-all... I wandered over to NANCY'S blog today and see that I've been "tagged"! I have to "toot my own horn" and list 7 good things about myself... hmmmm! And then, just so that I'm not in this alone, I get to tag 7 others so they can partake in the fun too :) My condolences to those I tag & I'm not offended if you choose not to participate!

1. I have great eyes... they are kinda hazel in colour but turn different shades, depending on what I wear! My favourite is the 'olive green' colour! When I used to work in extended care, one of my dear elderly chaps, used to call me "big eyes"...

2. I have a knack for helping people - if there's something to be done or someone needs help getting something or doing something.... I'm usually there to assist in whatever way I can! I do get in 'over my head' sometimes but oh well... (kids do limit my availability now and they are my first priority!!!)

3. On the flip side though, I do know my limits and when to 'back down' or say 'no' - I think this is a positive thing because so many people feel obligated to do too much & burnout as a result! Hence the reason I have stepped down from the ladies ministry at our church!

4. I have a great memory!!! For some reason I store what my husband calls 'useless information' BUT also beware because I do remember everything - good or bad...

5. I am fairly creative & can usually figure things out by looking at them. I made a dress once for a friend, just by looking at the picture in a magazine - out of about 6 or 7 dresses made, mine was the most like the original :)

6. Ummm... I'm running outta things here! I guess I have a nice smile - full lips and teeth that didn't need braces! I get compliments on this often enough, so for lack of something else - there ya go!

7. I AM CANADIAN!!! haha - couldn't resist :)


NOW - I tag the following:

Sarah at Stampinsars

Ara at At Home with the Keffer's

Kerry at 'Eh' Mazing Stampers

Jannelle at Down Here on the Farm

Dayna at The Oak Tree

Suzette at A Day in our Lives

Scott or Katie at Boyd Biking and Adventures

5 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Wow -- thanks for the tag (* sarcasm noted*) Not sure we'll play since we don't really have people to tag. Most of our readers don't have their own blog and, thus, the chain would be broken (ha! good excuse?!)
Anyway - number 4 is totally true. You remember some pretty bizarre events - but that is part of your appeal - so nice work.

Sarah said...

ya, it's scarey what you remember... people and their names from ages ago, PLUS where you know them from!! I will recognize a face but that is often where it ends.... Maybe I will get dimensia (sp?) faster than you!!!!

Jannelle said...

Thanks Louise, I can barely get to posting notes on yours let alone doing a post on my own, let alone doing this!!!

You guys have been very busy lately, it took a while for me to read your blog! Nice work, looks like fun, and love the cards as usual. I think I may need that little animals set, too!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could email me, I have a question to ask.
Thanks,
Kristi
kferro@twmi.rr.com

Sarah said...

ok, I did it! changed it a bit, but it's done!