Then, last Saturday Miles did something in the morning (golf maybe?) so as a trade-off, I got to go out in the afternoon by myself and "look around" a bit. It was nice, not to mention relaxing, to be able to go in and out of 'breakable' stores without kids for a change! Actually, I DON"T take them there (Pier 1 Imports, Bowring etc) so... it's been awhile! Got some fun mats for the front and back doors - figured that it was well past the first day of summer, not to mention spring, and that I should maybe put away the snowmen mat for a couple months!!! On my way home, I got a call saying that we'd been invited out to supper with some friends, so we went out for Chinese food. Haven't been to that particular place before (or even done take-out there)but I think it now rates #1 in the city in our books! Afterwards, we went back to Nathan & Mel's place and had a visit and played Dominoes until the kiddies got too grumpy/tired...
The ride-on tractor was a huge hit with the boys! Ethan and Jackson each had a turn pulling their little buddy, Kaden, in the trailer!
There was also a fun playhouse....





2 comments:
That was Liam in the playhouse...
Big boy! Good pictures...The jd
looked like fun too.
Looks like a fun time was had!! I like that playhouse!
Post a Comment