Saturday, August 22, 2009

the cryin' carwash

Between birthday supper & cake/coffee, I took a drive through the carwash... right now it is so much fun to do with the kids (insert sarcasm) because Cole screams the entire time... yep, a very pleasant way to pass time indeed...


"I'm getting all worked up & we aren't even IN the carwash yet! I just know I'm gonna despise it!"

"We're getting closer & I just KNOW this is going to be terrible!"

"WHY are you taking pictures in my time of distress?"

"Hmmm - now we're inside - maybe I need to re-think my misery?!"

"Not so bad - must be maturing..."

"Good for me - I sucked it up!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was funny...loved the comments. Cole looks so different.g

Ara said...

Awww!! Breanna, my youngest, 4th child, did this too, everytime, cried during the whole thing!! It was so painfull...we used to turn the stero up!! He seemed to handle it well in the end!