Sunday, August 23, 2009

more birthdays...

Our middle two boys were invited to our buddy Kaden's 5th birthday party on Saturday, so hence the reason for the 'High 5' card (you can only do it once so I tend to use my "I'm Here" baby stamp set with the hands & feet for most five year olds!) Kaden's youngest brother, Hunter, is also turning one year this coming week, so the other card is for him! All supplies used are pretty much 'retired' but I still like 'em :)


'High 5' - using the I'm Here stamp set & Summer Picnic Designer Paper

First Birthday - using the Big Birthday Candle & Rainbow Sherbet Designer Paper

The inside of Hunter's card - I like the way it turned out, despite the fact that everything 'extra' was just done to cover up mistakes! My sister gave me a piece of artwork that says "there are no mistakes in stamping - just embellishment opportunities" (how true!!!)

1 comment:

Ara said...

very nice cards!! speaking of cards, you reminded me that I've been wanting to make one for a friend of mine, whose husband had a heart attack.