FYI: When in a hurry and not sure how to open the carton, ripping off the corner also works
Saturday, January 16, 2010
a little bit crazy...
Once again... this post is going out to those who wonder what I do all day! I went upstairs to put some clothes in the washing machine and when I came back down, I found seven 'Source' yougurts on the table, opened and partially eaten. From there, he (Cole) had moved on to finger painting with egg yolks. While I proceeded to clean up the table and floor and finish off the remaining yogurt cuz heaven forbid it gets wasted... the little tornado had moved a chair over to the pantry and was scouting out what else he could get into. Let me assure you that no more than ten minutes had passed this entire time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You have another Liam?g
Oh my goodness!! He's not letting you have a break from your last one. Those two together, yikes!! Thanks for sharing!!
Maybe he thinks Grammie's cookies are still up on the shelf in the pantry!!
Post a Comment