Tuesday, January 19, 2010

more craftiness...

On Saturday morning I made up these three cards because Liam was going to a birthday party and they had also just moved into a new house. The baby card is for their new nephew who was born five weeks early but I just heard that he is going home from the NICU today! Yay!


Once again, I used 'Change of a dress' but used very different colours, which were inspired by some napkins that I found to match their light blue kitchen...

Happy 5th Birthday Matty

Welcome Baby Caleb

2 comments:

Ara said...

Great cards!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hoards designer paper!! ;) I have the same paper in the top card, it's only a few yrs old right!? I love pattern paper!

Louise said...

Yep - I have lots of DP that is long since retired! I use it for card colour inspiration and love to mix and match!