The children's pastor at our church just moved into a new rental suite (fall of last year) and her landlords allowed her to paint! I offered to help, of which I only got over there a couple times, for a couple hours, so wasn't a significant painting help but we had a fun visit nonetheless! Her colours are an olivey green, taupe and purple. Back when we were moving last winter, Kim graciously came over one day and helped me scrub walls - if it hadn't been for her and my friend Allison, I honestly don't think I would have gotten to sleep for two days! Our friend Nathan was also a huge help moving extra stuff over to the new house (things that couldn't sit on the moving truck for three weeks)... so yes, we APPRECIATE friends! Anyways, back to Kim... I wanted to give her a little house warming gift for her new place and also hadn't gotten around to a little 'thankyou' gift for all that she did for me! So this is what I came up with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
my husband said you misspelled my name!! lol
Great card, and where did you get those great big letters? Michaels?
Haha - that took me a minute to figure out! ARR :) These letters are actually from WalMart but Michael's has lots to choose from too! About $2 each I think!
Great gift! Love the colours!
Post a Comment