Thursday, January 21, 2010

giddy-up... @ the dentist round two

I realize that most mom's don't take this many pictures at the dentist but I did post Liam's very first dentist appointment, where they ended up just doing a 'fun visit' because he was so nervous about it all! Then he had a dentist appointment two days after we got home from Hawaii and so much was going on and I was still in travel mode that I completely FORGOT... so, fast forward to today.... Liam did great and better than that he has great teeth with no cavities!!! He is also the youngest age (4) we have ever taken a child to the dentist! Good job Liam :)


Yeehaw - waiting for our turn in the dentist chair

I told Cole to 'hold on' so he was being a bit silly :)

Cole having his own turn (and determined to put the money in himself - the quarters are supplied by the office and they just keep recycling them! A nice bonus since most of those crazy rides are $1 now)

Taking a break to colour...

In the chair & being brave

Looking WAY up at the tv

Shades to make the light not so bright and a great Dr. Suess bib

X-Ray time... he also got his teeth polished and picked strawberry for his floride flavour (the hygenist told him it was vitamins for his teeth)

Dr. Solty's has a peek & declared that it was all good!

One last ride... see you next time horsie!

Then we went to the Zellers Cafe for lunch and Liam ordered the Cute-Z Critter... he ate three meatballs and all but one potato scoop!

Critter close-up

No comments: