Thursday, July 12, 2007
Another 'Pick A Petal'
Here's another card using the Pick A Petal and Happy Everything sets! I have to give Amy R some credit for the initial card layout idea but the colours and everything else are my own doing! I did have a brown (Chocolate Chip) ribbon tied beside the orange (to match the wording) but it looked too "A&W-ish" so removed it. You'll also notice a new rhinestone brad in the middle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love this card Louise! Had to laugh out loud though when you compared it to A&W! too funny :)
Looks good with the Happy Everything set...I'll have to remember that!
Kerry
fun card! these colours would go in your baby's new room, but not the flower :)
MMMM...Mozza Burger! (nice card, Lou!)
Thanks for the B'day card! I love it and it will go into the "save" pile for inspiration...ps, I love Teen Burgers! tee hee!
This is a great card, fantastic colours!
Post a Comment