Welcome & thanks for visiting my blog. It's basically a space where friends and family near & far can keep "tabs" on us and have a little peek into our day to day lives! There won't be a lot of deep and profound words of wisdom but rather look at it more along the lines of being a "mommy blog"... life is never dull at our house! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so every now and then... check out some of my creations! Enjoy!
I'm married to Miles and mom to four amazing boys... 10, 8, 6 and 4 years! I enjoy stamping and scrapbooking, camping, playing in the dirt (planting flowers!), photography, bargain shopping, curling up with a good book & a cup of tea...and for those that know me well - chatting on the phone!
All the stamps used in projects you see on my blog are Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2010, unless otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire your own creativity!
3 comments:
Way to go Jackson. Looked like a lot of fun...and Ethan looks like he is flying around the ice...good stuff
I wish that I had remembered...(sigh)...it looked like fun!
You and your family look great. I am so glad you all had fun!!!
Post a Comment