January 9th was his first dentist appointment. He did great & was so impressed with the dentist office. They have two stalls set up just for kids... a kid sized x-ray apron, a tv on the ceiling, and they even held up a mirrior so he could see what he looked like with the flouride foam "mouthpieces' and suction hose in his mouth! Unfortunately, we DO have to go back for some more visits! Before we went to the dentist I went to brush his teeth & as I grabbed his toothbrush he said, "NO! Not that one!" I asked him why not - it's his toothbrush and he said, "that's the one that Liam swished around in the toilet!" So... my question is WHY was it put back in the toothbrush holder with the others?! Jeepers! Rest assured that it is now in the garbage!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
New Teeth!
Awhile ago, I mentioned that Ethan had two loose teeth (front bottom). Well they came out on November 16th and 18th. I did a poll on facebook as to what the 'going' rate for the tooth fairy was & I got all kinds of great feedback! Some said they get more if they lose a tooth while on holidays, some leave their tooth in a glass of water so it doesn't get lost & then after the tooth fairy visits (and dives into the glass), the water is then coloured and sparkly, others got $5 for the first tooth and a loonie for every tooth afterwards etc etc etc! We decided to go the $5/$1 route... but then Ethan came home from school the other day & announced that "Bianca's brother got $20 when he lost his tooth!" Um... no.... not at this house! Talk about tooth fairy inflation since I was a kid! I was concerned that the new teeth had grown in behind the existing teeth, before they fell out, but all is well & they've moved nicely into place! But as you can see, he didn't end up with a tooth-less gap, nor could we sing, "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" because they were already in!
January 9th was his first dentist appointment. He did great & was so impressed with the dentist office. They have two stalls set up just for kids... a kid sized x-ray apron, a tv on the ceiling, and they even held up a mirrior so he could see what he looked like with the flouride foam "mouthpieces' and suction hose in his mouth! Unfortunately, we DO have to go back for some more visits! Before we went to the dentist I went to brush his teeth & as I grabbed his toothbrush he said, "NO! Not that one!" I asked him why not - it's his toothbrush and he said, "that's the one that Liam swished around in the toilet!" So... my question is WHY was it put back in the toothbrush holder with the others?! Jeepers! Rest assured that it is now in the garbage!
January 9th was his first dentist appointment. He did great & was so impressed with the dentist office. They have two stalls set up just for kids... a kid sized x-ray apron, a tv on the ceiling, and they even held up a mirrior so he could see what he looked like with the flouride foam "mouthpieces' and suction hose in his mouth! Unfortunately, we DO have to go back for some more visits! Before we went to the dentist I went to brush his teeth & as I grabbed his toothbrush he said, "NO! Not that one!" I asked him why not - it's his toothbrush and he said, "that's the one that Liam swished around in the toilet!" So... my question is WHY was it put back in the toothbrush holder with the others?! Jeepers! Rest assured that it is now in the garbage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Picking on Liam again and all he
was doing was helping you with
the housework. :)
20 dollars from the tooth fairy?? I don't think so...this tooth fairy is broke...LOL!
Post a Comment