Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Family Fun Day
On Saturday (January 26th), our church had a 'Family Fun Day' out at Dallas Valley Ranch Camp. We had use of the lodge where we could visit, play board games, Foosball, have chili & hot chocolate.... outdoors, we could skate, go sledding or take a sleigh ride! It was the most perfect outdoor kinda day, being that the temperature had warmed up a bit and there was NO wind! Miles had the fatherly duty of taking the boys sledding & then helping them haul their sleds ALL the way back UP the hill. I loved the sleigh ride & all the fun that our crazy group had on it. Ethan & Jackson also went skating on the dugout which I think is a neat experience. It was Jackson's first time ever on skates and he was amazing! He really tried & definitely succeeded! He's not as adventurous as Ethan, so he's been really hesitant to try but he was ready to go.... a couple more times on the ice and I think he'll be bootin' around just like his big brother! I'm hoping this becomes an annual event! Everyone needs a little excitement at the end of January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The photos are awesome - what fun and we're sure some great memories! Bet Miles was happy to take a break from the hill and take a sleigh ride too!
Post a Comment