Making pillows I guess! He found my bag of stuffing!

Vaseline! Watching tv on my bed and loving the feel of smooth vaseline on his face (of course I had to be out the door ASAP)

Ritz crackers anyone! Don't worry... we have Liam boxes and company boxes when things like this happen!

Penaten diaper cream on the carpet - this was a real treat to get out!

Trying to put the Christmas tree back together again!

Two tubes of my favourite Raisinberry lipstick (apparently he likes it too)

Baking... I made cupcakes for Jackson's class & this is what Liam did with the leftover cupcakes, the apples from the fruit bowl and the plate (second shelf) that the cupcakes were on! Thankfully the oven had cooled off!

Had to put one 'innocent' one in, too!





4 comments:
I love these Louise...he's such a cutie!!
Hey
Who dat boy take after anway, not you little one !
I love his look on the stove one.
I am sure it wasn't him that did
that...He's too cute...
I am sure he loves his "photo shoot"
Those are a fantastic collection! Our fav is the lipstick one.
Are you going to continue profiling each of your children?! Very cute.
Post a Comment