Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fall is in the air...
This evening, we went across the street to a park and took some family pictures, along with our neighbors... we took their pictures and they took our ours. It was an attempt at Christmas card photos & I'm sure we can find a couple good ones out of the batch! Here's a couple of the better ones that I've played around with a bit:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
cute, cute pics!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, Louise! Your family is beautiful. These are great pics, I'm looking forward to the day we can get pics like this for our Christmas card:)
Love the pics Lou but I have to ask - was someone crouched down behind the tree holding onto Cole's back???
No, no... that would be much too 'safe'!!! Ethan has him by the hood and Jackson is practically sitting on him, so just quickly snapped a few pictures and rescued the baby :)
Great pictures!! Funny I didn't notice until I read Rachel h comment the it relly not very safe for your last baby. HAHA But the picture looks great!
Post a Comment