Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just around the corner....


Forty kilometres from nowhere and way beyond normal... is CORNER GAS... we took mom and dad on a drive to see the set of Corner Gas in Roleau, SK (AKA Dog River) - a Canadian tv series about being in a small town and everyone knowing everyone else's business! Monday, October 6th, the sixth and final season will premiere. I haven't actually been following the series but might just start! I even have friends that have served as 'extras' on the set :) It was too bad that we went right at dusk being that it is such a bad time of day for decent pictures but here's some of what I got:



















4 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Some great photos, Lou. We've been reading the stories of the last season of Corner Gas - cool that you went out and explored! Enjoy your time with your folks. The house is looking awesome too!!

Sarah said...

I watched this show for about 10 minutes last night...had never seen it before. I can see how people could get into it... weird comedy, and a quirky little town. It's funny that it is being filmed so close to you!

Robyn Jones said...

Kendal and I really wanted to go this summer...but never made it...We really like the show...

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

oh, so jealous. I love this show!! :)