Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our week in review....

We had another busy week just doing our day to day stuff! Driving outta town a bit to get the boys to and from school is taking up extra time but also allows us to peek at the house on a regular basis. This week, the shingles got completed and the plumbing was started. My parents arrived on Thursday afternoon and are here for a week, so we are enjoying our time with them too!


Jackson's FIRST homework project - kind of a 'coat of arms' where he had to trace a hand of every family member and include a family picture

Liam is apparently back to some of his 'old tricks' and we found him UNDER his bed

Papa and Cole - we finally got a picture (I was quite sad that I missed this photo-op in November - with all the extra relatives visiting in Victoria, I managed to get them but not my dad...)

Liam and Cole - the littlest brudders

Having fun with Papa

No comments: