Liam with his bucket - they all have ice cream buckets (no lids) that they take their snacks & notices etc, to & from school in. There's a shelf at school to put them on & it works great, although he was a little sad to not get to take his backpack!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Back to school...
September 8th marked the first day of school for us! Ever since I've had kids in school, they've been going back at the end of August, so it was great to have a bit of extra 'summer'. As we were heading out the door to go camping, on Thursday, I got a call from the plastic surgeons office asking if Jackson could be @ the hospital for 6:30am on Tuesday. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, I agreed, but he did miss the first day of school! Liam started playschool on Wednesday (09/09/09) and will go for two hours/day every Monday & Wednesday afternoon. He had his 'open house' last week and got to play with the little trucks, so when I took him yesterday he asked, "I get to go to the wittle school? The one with the hot wheels trucks?" When I picked him up, he told me that he liked me leaving! I could really take that personally but I won't since I was glad that he wasn't the child left there crying for me not to leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh Liam is so cute! A great
bunch of "first day of school"
pictures.g
Post a Comment