Last Sunday, the boys and I joined our friends for the second annual 'Kidney Walk'. Our friend Doug received a kidney from his brother, so this is a great cause to support! We walked 5kms around the lake and thankfully the rain held off! I pushed the stroller with Liam and Cole in it, while Ethan and Jackson stayed behind with Lisa at the kiddie 'pirate' tent (Ethan had a sore ankle & was having trouble walking). All participants were given a white t-shirt (not super flattering as you can see) and those who were organ donors or recipients, wore green shirts. A light breakfast was served and we all got a goodie bag at the end! Afterwards, we went to Boston Pizza for lunch & Miles joined us. I then took Ethan to the walk in clinic to check out his ankle but more on that to follow in another post! (these pictures are taken on my 'little' camera & for some reason some seem blurry - sorry)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love the pictures g
Post a Comment