Wednesday, September 2, 2009
handsome baby
I know he's not a baby anymore and is a little boy through and through BUT... when he snuggles on my lap with an excited, "MAMA' or I tuck him into his crib, with a bottle, he's still my baby! He is incredibly hilarious and just goes, goes, goes, trying to keep up with his big brothers! Anyways, on Monday, we headed out of town to see our friends (who also have 4 boys) and get the boys' hair cut before school starts! Their oldest, Jake, had also had a birthday party the day before, but we opted to go out the next day - longer visit, hair cuts and I also helped Lauren put some decor elements, from Stampin' Up!, on the walls in one of the bedrooms... just made more sense to go out on a different day! Cole has had quite a few hair cuts already, so this wasn't the 'first' or anything - just felt like taking a few pictures! (maybe cuz it was the first time he wasn't sitting on my lap & I could take pictures!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a cutie...definetly from
the Severinsen line...g
Post a Comment